Second Ukrainian Energy Security Dialogue
The DiXi Group think-tank is organizing the Second Ukrainian Energy Security Dialogue under the patronage of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine and with the financial support of the International Renaissance Foundation and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation (Ukraine). The event will be held on December 1, at 04:00 p.m. Kyiv time / 03:00 p.m. Brussels time / 09:00 a.m. Washington D.C. time in a hybrid format.
Ukrainian Energy Security Dialogue is a new annual meeting format that unites Ukrainian, European, and American stakeholders to discuss energy security issues of Ukraine and the region.
Among the speakers:
During the event, participants will discuss the following topics:
– International Perspective on Energy Security in Ukraine and Key Global Issues
– Energy Resilience of Ukraine
- Herman HALUSHCHENKO, Minister of Energy of Ukraine
- Vasyl LOZYNSKII, Acting Minister for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine
- Taras KACHKA, DeputyMinister of Economy of Ukraine, Trade representative of Ukraine
- Mechthild WOERSDOERFER, Deputy Director-General for Energy of the European Commission (DG ENER)
- Torsten WOELLERT, Minister Counsellor – Energy, EU Delegation to Ukraine
- Mary Burce WARLICK, Deputy Executive Director of the International Energy Agency
- Tahir KAPETANOVIC, Chair of the System Operations Committee of ENTSO-E
- Volodymyr KUDRYTSKY, Chairman of the Management Board of NPC Ukrenergo
- Mavriky KALUGIN, Member of the Executive Board, Chief Operating Officer of Naftogaz Group
- Serhiy SUKHOMLYN, Mayor of Zhytomyr
- Oleksandr SIENKEVYCH, Mayor of Mykolaiv
- Aigars LIEPINS, Lieutenant Colonel, NATO Energy Security Centre of Excellence and others.
The event will be held in a hybrid format (offline in Kyiv and online via Zoom). Please register by the following link until November 30, 5 p.m. Kyiv time if you want to join the event. Registration is required to join this event. Registered participants will receive all details regarding the conference by November 30, 7 p.m. Kyiv time.
Simultaneous translation will be provided.
The event is organized by the analytical center DiXi Group under the patronage of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine and with the financial support of the International Renaissance Foundation and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation (Ukraine).