The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
Manager for Sustainable Development at DiXi Group
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
In 2020, we present the results of the first such research for the three Eastern Partnership countries – Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.
Transparency is one of the key prerequisites for effective economic and market development, open competition, fair pricing, and formulation of balanced policy and regulation. Better information openness is also a safeguard against corruption.
DiXi Group Junior Analyst
Political consensus is a shaky phenomenon, but beginning from December of last year the matter of sanctions against the Russian gas pipeline project became an exemplary implementation of bipartisan and bicameral consensus in the United States. So, what does the sanction “package” consist of now and what does it mean for Nord Stream 2?
- The DiXi Group article about the situation with gas production costs won journalistic competition
- DiXi Group expert analyzes disclosure of PSAs at an MSG meeting
- TOP 50: DiXi Group Presented a New Rating of Electricity Suppliers
- KSEP launches new courses in “energy” English
- 18 specialists successfully completed training under the first management program from KSEP
- Without PSO: scenarios of changing the electricity price for Ukrainians
- DiXi Group supports the improvement of EIA in the extractive sector
- Experts and market participants discuss the prospects of introducing annual gas prices
- The discussion on progress in the implementation of the “Roadmap” for EIA improving
- It is better to adopt the second NDC and look for ways to finance climate ambitions than to pause and lose the residual potential – DIXI Group
- A barometer of consumer sentiments in the energy sector in 2018-2020
- Government officials, experts, and civil society representatives discussed the transparency of extractive industries and the EITI Report 2019
- KSEP successfully launches a managerial program about transformations in energy markets
- Attendees of DiXi Group’s training course schooled to prepare media materials about energy
- Discussion With Ambassadors: Decarbonization, COP26, Green Economy
- Weekly analytical report July, 12 – 18, 2021
- Weekly analytical report July, 5 – 11, 2021
- Weekly analytical report June, 28 – July 4, 2021
- Weekly analytical report June, 21 – 27, 2021
- Weekly analytical report June, 14 – 20, 2021
- Disclosure of Information on Extractive Contracts: Case of Production Sharing Agreements (PSAs)
- Weekly analytical report June, 7 – 13, 2021
- Weekly analytical report May, 24 – 30, 2021
- Weekly analytical report May, 17 – 23, 2021
- Weekly analytical report May, 1 – 16, 2021