expert of the DiXi Group project “Promoting Ukraine's Participation in the European Green Deal in the fields of energy and environment”
Despite multiple political statements supporting the European Green Deal and announced plans for the development of a joint with the EU Roadmap, Ukraine is moving in an opposite direction. These are the results of Energy Policy Tracker
The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
Manager for Sustainable Development at DiXi Group
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
In 2020, we present the results of the first such research for the three Eastern Partnership countries – Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.
Transparency is one of the key prerequisites for effective economic and market development, open competition, fair pricing, and formulation of balanced policy and regulation. Better information openness is also a safeguard against corruption.
- The Ranking of Electricity Suppliers becomes a benchmark for market participants
- Auditors confirm the transparency of DiXi Group’s activity and reports
- DiXi Group holds consultations concerning the draft law on the extractive sector regulator
- DiXi Group and partners start working on a new edition of International Energy Transparency Index
- Over 133,000 Ukrainians took advantage of Energy Online app and its services
- Information transparency of energy markets can be compared in dynamics on the website
- Members of the Energy Transparency Association noted positive changes in institutional development
- Top 50: DiXi Group presents the pilot version of the Ranking of Gas Suppliers
- The DiXi Group article about the situation with gas production costs won journalistic competition
- DiXi Group expert analyzes disclosure of PSAs at an MSG meeting
- TOP 50: DiXi Group presented a new Ranking of Electricity Suppliers
- KSEP launches new courses in “energy” English
- 18 specialists successfully completed training under the first management program from KSEP
- Without PSO: scenarios of changing the electricity price for Ukrainians
- DiXi Group supports the improvement of EIA in the extractive sector
- Weekly analytical report October 4 – 10, 2021
- Weekly analytical report September 27 – October 3, 2021
- Weekly analytical report September 20 – 26, 2021
- Weekly analytical report September 13 – 19, 2021
- Weekly analytical report September 6 – 12, 2021
- Weekly analytical report, August 30 – September 5, 2021
- Weekly analytical report, August 23-29, 2021
- Weekly analytical report July 26 – August 1, 2021
- Weekly analytical report July 19 – 25, 2021
- Weekly analytical report July 12 – 18, 2021