In 2020, we present the results of the first such research for the three Eastern Partnership countries – Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.
Transparency is one of the key prerequisites for effective economic and market development, open competition, fair pricing, and formulation of balanced policy and regulation. Better information openness is also a safeguard against corruption.
DiXi Group Junior Analyst
Political consensus is a shaky phenomenon, but beginning from December of last year the matter of sanctions against the Russian gas pipeline project became an exemplary implementation of bipartisan and bicameral consensus in the United States. So, what does the sanction “package” consist of now and what does it mean for Nord Stream 2?
DiXi Group Junior Analyst
Overall, the Energy Ministry’s proposal is essentially a step in the right direction, because it actually has the purpose of spending the greenhouse gas emission charge specifically on reducing emissions of those very greenhouse gases, thus performing a stimulating role in the transition to the “green” economy.
DiXi Group Manager for Sustainable Development, DiXi Group consultant
The government draft law states that the BATM conclusions approval procedure is set by the Cabinet of Ministers. The alternative draft law proposes to define the BATM conclusions approval procedure in a separate law of Ukraine...
- It is better to adopt the second NDC and look for ways to finance climate ambitions than to pause and lose the residual potential – DIXI Group
- A barometer of consumer sentiments in the energy sector in 2018-2020
- Government officials, experts, and civil society representatives discussed the transparency of extractive industries and the EITI Report 2019
- KSEP successfully launches a managerial program about transformations in energy markets
- Attendees of DiXi Group’s training course schooled to prepare media materials about energy
- Discussion With Ambassadors: Decarbonization, COP26, Green Economy
- Online conference «Transparency and accountability of extractive sector during pandemic and energy transition»
- DiXi Group and the NEURC launch an interactive register of electricity suppliers
- Experts explained the situation with electricity tariffs to journalists
- The International Energy Transparency Index Should Become a Permanent Practice – Experts
- Happy Holidays!
- Olena Pavlenko took part in the EaP CSF Forum on Green agenda
- Energy Transparency Index of Ukraine 2020: Information Openness of the Sector has Improved
- DiXi Group President elected as member of Multi-Stakeholder Group to oversee the implementation of the EITI
- Most of the strategies for the coal industry have not been implemented – DiXi Group’s analysis
- Weekly analytical report April, 19 – 25, 2021
- Weekly analytical report April, 12 – 18, 2021
- Energy Transparency Index 2020
- Weekly analytical report April, 5 – 11, 2021
- Weekly analytical report March 29 – April, 4, 2021
- Weekly analytical report March 22 – 28, 2021
- DiXi Group Annual Report 2020
- DiXi Group proposals on the new Subsoil Code
- Weekly analytical report March 15 – 21, 2021
- Weekly analytical report March 8 – 14, 2021