In 2020, we present the results of the first such research for the three Eastern Partnership countries – Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.
Transparency is one of the key prerequisites for effective economic and market development, open competition, fair pricing, and formulation of balanced policy and regulation. Better information openness is also a safeguard against corruption.
DiXi Group Junior Analyst
Political consensus is a shaky phenomenon, but beginning from December of last year the matter of sanctions against the Russian gas pipeline project became an exemplary implementation of bipartisan and bicameral consensus in the United States. So, what does the sanction “package” consist of now and what does it mean for Nord Stream 2?
DiXi Group Junior Analyst
Overall, the Energy Ministry’s proposal is essentially a step in the right direction, because it actually has the purpose of spending the greenhouse gas emission charge specifically on reducing emissions of those very greenhouse gases, thus performing a stimulating role in the transition to the “green” economy.
DiXi Group Manager for Sustainable Development, DiXi Group consultant
The government draft law states that the BATM conclusions approval procedure is set by the Cabinet of Ministers. The alternative draft law proposes to define the BATM conclusions approval procedure in a separate law of Ukraine...
- DiXi Group and the NEURC launch an interactive register of electricity suppliers
- Experts explained the situation with electricity tariffs to journalists
- The International Energy Transparency Index Should Become a Permanent Practice – Experts
- Happy Holidays!
- Olena Pavlenko took part in the EaP CSF Forum on Green agenda
- Energy Transparency Index of Ukraine 2020: Information Openness of the Sector has Improved
- DiXi Group President elected as member of Multi-Stakeholder Group to oversee the implementation of the EITI
- Most of the strategies for the coal industry have not been implemented – DiXi Group’s analysis
- DiXi Group congratulates everyone on International Anti-Corruption Day
- Presentation “International energy transparency index 2020: sector openness test – positive or negative?”
- DiXi Group: the energy sector must consider three priorities in 2021
- DiХi Group presents pilot Ranking of Electricity Suppliers
- DiXi Group expert analyzes the openness of the civic sector in environmental protection
- A seminar on international experience in overseeing the performance of PSAs
- DiXi Group experts propose a way of restoring financial balance of the renewable energy support scheme
- Weekly analytical report February 15 – 19, 2021
- Weekly analytical report February 8 – 12, 2021
- POSITION PAPER “The return to regulated gas prices for households is a step backwards in the market reform”
- Weekly analytical report February 1 – 5, 2021
- Weekly analytical report December 26 – 29, 2021
- Roadmap for implementation of the recommendations proposed in the DiXi Group study “Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) in the extractive industries. Practice and problematic issues of application”
- INVESTMENT PLANS OF THE EU: opportunities for Ukraine in the area of the European Green Deal implementation
- Weekly analytical report December 19 – 25, 2021
- DiXi Group calls on the government and extractive companies to publish the essential terms and conditions of the signed PSAs
- Energy Security Bulletin (pilot issue)