The major achievement of the adopted amendments is the legislative requirement to fully disclose all contracts between extractive companies and the government
Manager for Sustainable Development
Disclosure of resource extraction contracts is important for Ukraine’s compliance with international environmental conventions
Ukraine has time until July 2022 to submit a plan of action, including a time schedule, and until October 2023 to provide a detailed progress report.
expert of the DiXi Group project “Promoting Ukraine's Participation in the European Green Deal in the fields of energy and environment”
Despite multiple political statements supporting the European Green Deal and announced plans for the development of a joint with the EU Roadmap, Ukraine is moving in an opposite direction. These are the results of Energy Policy Tracker
The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
- DiXi Group held the first charity event in the framework of the Energy4Victory initiative￼
- Charity online event “Legal Aspects Of The Gazprom Activity in Europe”
- Roundtable discussion “Industrial pollution reform, is it possible in a war time?”
- Public organizations called on the Ministry of Digital Transformation to adjust the approach to open data in Ukraine
- Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, and Romania passed the energy openness “test”
- ‘Energy modernization means a triangle – decarbonization, energy efficiency, and environmental protection’ – Olena Pavlenko at URC 2022
- Ukraine has the greatest soft power in the world thanks to civil society! – Olena Pavlenko’s performance at URC 2022 in Lugano
- Principles for Ukraine Recovery Plans
- Research presentation “Extractive Contract Disclosure Process in Ukraine: Key Stages, Hidden Threats and Risks”
- Online discussion “Future of electricity generation: REStoration of Ukraine”
- Online discussion “Fuel Ukraine for the future – biofuels and electric mobility as alternatives to the constant threat of a fuel crisis”
- Civil society calls for efficient actions to stop Russian aggression in Ukraine
- Civil Society Letter to the G7 member countries
- Address to the European Council: It is high time to embrace Ukraine in the EU family as a future fully-fledged member
- Cooperation with the NEURC and the Energy Ministry: our analysts report risky business ties of energy companies