Ukraine will fully disclose extraction contracts according to the EITI Standard
The major achievement of the adopted amendments is the legislative requirement to fully disclose all contracts between extractive companies and the government
Manager for Sustainable Development
Disclosure of resource extraction contracts is important for Ukraine’s compliance with international environmental conventions
Ukraine has time until July 2022 to submit a plan of action, including a time schedule, and until October 2023 to provide a detailed progress report.
expert of the DiXi Group project “Promoting Ukraine's Participation in the European Green Deal in the fields of energy and environment”
Ukraine Follows a Fossil Fuel Recovery Pathway
Despite multiple political statements supporting the European Green Deal and announced plans for the development of a joint with the EU Roadmap, Ukraine is moving in an opposite direction. These are the results of Energy Policy Tracker
The “Augean stables” of the extractive sector: is there any progress?
The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
Ukraine improves its ranking under the EITI Standard
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
- Ukraine needs more financial instruments for local energy efficiency solutions and local generation – Olena Pavlenko
- (Announcement) The presentation of the Energy Security Scoreboard: assessing Black Sea region countries’ preparedness for risks
- Rosatom must be stopped now, before it is too late – DiXi Group President in the European Parliament
- “Green” transition to be accelerated for the sake of Ukraine’s and EU’s security – DiXi Group expert in Warsaw
- Online presentation “2022 Energy Transparency Index: How the war affected the sector openness”
- Dixi Group Helped the Ministry of Energy to Develop AidEnergy Platform
- DiXi Group held the fourth charity event in the framework of the Energy4Victory initiative
- DIXI Group joined the proposed green reconstruction plan of Ukraine
- “Transparency is the Most Important Basis for the Recovery of Ukraine,” Anton Antonenko
- In a year, russia may simply run out of money – Olena Pavlenko
- The EU should stimulate changes in the laws of member states to seize russian assets – DiXi Group
- The EU has not yet developed mechanisms for the seizure of russian assets in favour of Ukraine – Olena Pokanievych
- Experts recommend that Ukraine develop a strategy for joining the EGD
- Green recovery is a historic chance for Ukraine – results of the advocacy visit
- Transparency is the only antidote to corruption