The major achievement of the adopted amendments is the legislative requirement to fully disclose all contracts between extractive companies and the government
Manager for Sustainable Development
Disclosure of resource extraction contracts is important for Ukraine’s compliance with international environmental conventions
Ukraine has time until July 2022 to submit a plan of action, including a time schedule, and until October 2023 to provide a detailed progress report.
expert of the DiXi Group project “Promoting Ukraine's Participation in the European Green Deal in the fields of energy and environment”
Despite multiple political statements supporting the European Green Deal and announced plans for the development of a joint with the EU Roadmap, Ukraine is moving in an opposite direction. These are the results of Energy Policy Tracker
The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
- Cooperation with the NEURC and the Energy Ministry: our analysts report risky business ties of energy companies
- DiXi Group helps the government with humanitarian aid for the energy sector
- DiXi Group supports the principles of Green Recovery of Ukraine
- DiXi Group prepares daily alerts “Russian War Against Ukraine: Energy Dimension”
- Civil Society Letter on Ukrainian Debt to the Directors of the World Bank and the International Finance Corporation
- DiXi Group together with a coalition of NGOs calls on the G7 countries urgently channel part of their unused SDRs to Ukraine
- Experience on advocating and implementation of the open contracts practices in Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Azerbaijan
- DiXi Group together with a coalition of NGOs calls on the G20 to provide financial support to Ukraine
- Olena Pavlenko: Ukraine needs a Marshall Plan for future programs in the energy sector
- UPON OUR VICTORY – Open Letter to global energy companies Shell, ExxonMobil, Equinor
- UPON OUR VICTORY – Open Letter to Elon Musk from the Ukrainian NGOs
- 10 steps to knock down the putinist regime in energy sector
- Members Approved the EITI Report
- Contract disclosure is key to tackling the corruption marring the extractive industries
- Ukrainian Energy Security Dialogue