Roundtable discussion “Industrial pollution reform, is it possible in a war time?”
On October 5 DiXi Group will hold the online discussion “Industrial pollution reform, is it possible in a war time “.
Date: October 5, 2022
Time: 2:00 p.m. Kyiv time
Language: Ukrainian-English (simultaneous translation will be provided)
During the event, we will discuss the next topics:
- Preconditions of the industrial pollution reform and the war impact
- Readiness of energy sector, oil processing and coke and chemical industry to implement the industrial pollution reform
- Policy scenarios and recommendations
- Current status of industrial pollution reform and the Draft Law No. 6004-2
- Current status of NEPR and its financial instruments.
Representatives of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Natural Resources, Ministry of Energy, companies, European Business Association, ACC, experts and media are invited to participate in the event.
If you want to join the event, please register by the following link by October 4, 2022, 5pm. The link for the discussion will be sent to registered participants by October 4, until 7 pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Anastasiia Melnykova, DiXi Group event manager (+38067 614 09 83, firstname.lastname@example.org).
The event will be organized by the USAID Energy Sector Transparency project implemented by NGO DiXi Group.