KSEP successfully launches a managerial program about transformations in energy markets
On 1 March, Kyiv School of Energy Policy launched the managerial program “Strategic Transformations in Energy Markets”.
This is an intensive three-month training course in general power engineering, energy economics and innovative business models, attended by 19 specialists of energy companies and middle-level managers who want to gain a deeper knowledge of energy markets.
The training consists of three modules:
- Module 1. Architecture and strategies in energy markets
- Module 2. Economics of energy markets
- Module 3. Innovative business models in power engineering
The first module has already ended. The speakers – Vsevolod Kovalchuk, Olena Antona, Uliana Pysmenna, Andrius Šimkus and Yulia Usenko – spoke about market design in the EU and Ukraine, the infrastructure and participants of energy markets.
The second module, devoted to tariffs in energy markets, trading, price analytics and forecasting, starts on 27 March. Its speakers include:
- Yuri Vitrenko, Acting Minister of Energy of Ukraine, who will present a case study of the gas market in Ukraine
- Oleksii Dubovskyi, Chairman of the Exchange Committee at the Ukrainian Energy Exchange
- Yulia Kovaliv, Deputy Chair of the Supervisory Board of Naftogaz of Ukraine NJSC, ex-Deputy Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine
- Iryna Petrenko, Chair of Argus Media Ukraine
- Andrii Kitura, Senior Manager at Ernst & Young
More news about training under this managerial program are available on the Facebook page of KSEP.