Manager for Sustainable Development
Disclosure of resource extraction contracts is important for Ukraine’s compliance with international environmental conventions
Ukraine has time until July 2022 to submit a plan of action, including a time schedule, and until October 2023 to provide a detailed progress report.
expert of the DiXi Group project “Promoting Ukraine's Participation in the European Green Deal in the fields of energy and environment”
Despite multiple political statements supporting the European Green Deal and announced plans for the development of a joint with the EU Roadmap, Ukraine is moving in an opposite direction. These are the results of Energy Policy Tracker
The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
Manager for Sustainable Development at DiXi Group
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
Manager on consultancy and analytical services
In 2020, we present the results of the first such research for the three Eastern Partnership countries – Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.
- The top 50 in 2021: DiXi Group presents the second issue of the Electricity Suppliers’ Ranking
- Ukrainian Energy Security Dialogue
- Unique online service from DiXi Group: “The Energy Map is a real navigator in the energy coordinate system”
- The Ranking of Electricity Suppliers becomes a benchmark for market participants
- Auditors confirm the transparency of DiXi Group’s activity and reports
- DiXi Group holds consultations concerning the draft law on the extractive sector regulator
- DiXi Group and partners start working on a new edition of International Energy Transparency Index
- Over 133,000 Ukrainians took advantage of Energy Online app and its services
- Information transparency of energy markets can be compared in dynamics on the website
- Members of the Energy Transparency Association noted positive changes in institutional development
- Top 50: DiXi Group presents the pilot version of the Ranking of Gas Suppliers
- The DiXi Group article about the situation with gas production costs won journalistic competition
- DiXi Group expert analyzes disclosure of PSAs at an MSG meeting
- TOP 50: DiXi Group presented a new Ranking of Electricity Suppliers
- KSEP launches new courses in “energy” English