DiXi Group is the center of analytical research
Investments in energy for green recovery: needs and opportunities 02.06.2023read on
- Ukraine needs more financial instruments for local energy efficiency solutions and local generation – Olena Pavlenko 26.05.2023
- (Announcement) The presentation of the Energy Security Scoreboard: assessing Black Sea region countries’ preparedness for risks 15.05.2023
- Rosatom must be stopped now, before it is too late – DiXi Group President in the European Parliament 28.04.2023
- DiXi Group held the charity event with Dmytro Sakharuk 26.04.2023
- “Green” transition to be accelerated for the sake of Ukraine’s and EU’s security – DiXi Group expert in Warsaw 21.04.2023
- Charity webinar “The state of the Ukrainian energy system and preparation for the next heating season” 13.04.2023
- Online presentation “2022 Energy Transparency Index: How the war affected the sector openness” 20.03.2023
- Dixi Group Helped the Ministry of Energy to Develop AidEnergy Platform 03.03.2023
- DiXi Group held the fourth charity event in the framework of the Energy4Victory initiative 03.03.2023
- Russian War Against Ukraine: Energy Dimension – May 22-28 29.05.2023
- 2023 Energy Security Scoreboard Report 24.05.2023
- Russian War Against Ukraine: Energy Dimension – May 15-21 22.05.2023
- RuAssetsWatch: Monitoring Initiatives to Confiscate Russian Assets for the Recovery of Ukraine 20.05.2023
- Russian War Against Ukraine: Energy Dimension – May 8-14 15.05.2023
- “ATOMIC” Sanctions: No Simple Solutions 09.05.2023
- Russian War Against Ukraine: Energy Dimension – May 1-7 08.05.2023
- Russian War Against Ukraine: Energy Dimension – April 24-30 02.05.2023
- Russian War Against Ukraine: Energy Dimension (weekly updating DiXi Group alert) 01.05.2023
- RuAssetsWatch: Monitoring Initiatives to Confiscate Russian Assets for the Recovery of Ukraine 28.04.2023
Ukraine will fully disclose extraction contracts according to the EITI Standard
The major achievement of the adopted amendments is the legislative requirement to fully disclose all contracts between extractive companies and the government
Manager for Sustainable Development
Disclosure of resource extraction contracts is important for Ukraine’s compliance with international environmental conventions
Ukraine has time until July 2022 to submit a plan of action, including a time schedule, and until October 2023 to provide a detailed progress report.
expert of the DiXi Group project “Promoting Ukraine's Participation in the European Green Deal in the fields of energy and environment”
Ukraine Follows a Fossil Fuel Recovery Pathway
Despite multiple political statements supporting the European Green Deal and announced plans for the development of a joint with the EU Roadmap, Ukraine is moving in an opposite direction. These are the results of Energy Policy Tracker
The “Augean stables” of the extractive sector: is there any progress?
The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
Ukraine improves its ranking under the EITI Standard
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
We in mass media
- The EU must step up sanctions against Russia’s nuclear sector
- How the EU should ramp up energy sanctions to end Russia’s war ASAP
- What EU should do to track Russian assets and seize them for reconstruction of Ukraine
- Oil and Gas Sanctions May Become Even More Painful for Russia
- Lights over Ukraine: The Energy War
- What Is the Situation With Ukraine`s Energy Infrastructure?
- How to survive the winter