DiXi Group and partners start working on a new edition of International Energy Transparency Index 24.09.2021read on
- Over 133,000 Ukrainians took advantage of Energy Online app and its services 23.09.2021
- Information transparency of energy markets can be compared in dynamics on the website 23.09.2021
- Members of the Energy Transparency Association noted positive changes in institutional development 21.09.2021
- Top 50: DiXi Group presents the pilot version of the Ranking of Gas Suppliers 06.08.2021
- The DiXi Group article about the situation with gas production costs won journalistic competition 19.07.2021
- DiXi Group expert analyzes disclosure of PSAs at an MSG meeting 08.07.2021
- TOP 50: DiXi Group presented a new Ranking of Electricity Suppliers 07.07.2021
- KSEP launches new courses in “energy” English 08.06.2021
- 18 specialists successfully completed training under the first management program from KSEP 08.06.2021
- Weekly analytical report September 13 – 19, 2021 23.09.2021
- Weekly analytical report September 6 – 12, 2021 14.09.2021
- Weekly analytical report, August 30 – September 5, 2021 08.09.2021
- Weekly analytical report, August 23-29, 2021 01.09.2021
- Weekly analytical report July 26 – August 1, 2021 04.08.2021
- Weekly analytical report July 19 – 25, 2021 28.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report July 12 – 18, 2021 22.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report July 5 – 11, 2021 15.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report June 28 – July 4, 2021 07.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report June, 21 – 27, 2021 02.07.2021
expert of the DiXi Group project “Promoting Ukraine's Participation in the European Green Deal in the fields of energy and environment”
Despite multiple political statements supporting the European Green Deal and announced plans for the development of a joint with the EU Roadmap, Ukraine is moving in an opposite direction. These are the results of Energy Policy Tracker
The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
Manager for Sustainable Development at DiXi Group
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
In 2020, we present the results of the first such research for the three Eastern Partnership countries – Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.
Transparency is one of the key prerequisites for effective economic and market development, open competition, fair pricing, and formulation of balanced policy and regulation. Better information openness is also a safeguard against corruption.
- Open Government Week: Shining a Light on Contract Transparency
- Ukraine needs predictable, stable laws for successful energy transition – think tank
- Gas Transit, Liquefied Gas and Connectivity with Europe: Interview with DiXi Group
- Unbundling process: benefits and risks
- Heat stroke: 5 secrets of survival at the time of high rates – Vikna-Novyny