The DiXi Group article about the situation with gas production costs won journalistic competition 19.07.2021read on
- DiXi Group expert analyzes disclosure of PSAs at an MSG meeting 08.07.2021
- TOP 50: DiXi Group Presented a New Rating of Electricity Suppliers 07.07.2021
- KSEP launches new courses in “energy” English 08.06.2021
- 18 specialists successfully completed training under the first management program from KSEP 08.06.2021
- Without PSO: scenarios of changing the electricity price for Ukrainians 03.06.2021
- DiXi Group supports the improvement of EIA in the extractive sector 28.05.2021
- Experts and market participants discuss the prospects of introducing annual gas prices 20.05.2021
- The discussion on progress in the implementation of the “Roadmap” for EIA improving 12.05.2021
- It is better to adopt the second NDC and look for ways to finance climate ambitions than to pause and lose the residual potential – DIXI Group 26.04.2021
- Weekly analytical report July, 19 – 25, 2021 28.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report July, 12 – 18, 2021 22.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report July, 5 – 11, 2021 15.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report June, 28 – July 4, 2021 07.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report June, 21 – 27, 2021 02.07.2021
- Weekly analytical report June, 14 – 20, 2021 24.06.2021
- Disclosure of Information on Extractive Contracts: Case of Production Sharing Agreements (PSAs) 23.06.2021
- Weekly analytical report June, 7 – 13, 2021 16.06.2021
- Weekly analytical report May, 24 – 30, 2021 02.06.2021
- Weekly analytical report May, 17 – 23, 2021 26.05.2021
The practice of procuring special extraction permits and then sitting idle on them for decades is unacceptable from the viewpoint of Ukraine’s energy independence and national security, raising budget revenues and the country’s investment attractiveness.
Manager for Sustainable Development at DiXi Group
The EITI Board acknowledged Ukraine’s efforts concerning disclosure of beneficial ownership information, creation of an online EITI reporting portal, and the launch of EITI implementation monitoring and assessment at national level.
In 2020, we present the results of the first such research for the three Eastern Partnership countries – Ukraine, Moldova and Georgia.
Transparency is one of the key prerequisites for effective economic and market development, open competition, fair pricing, and formulation of balanced policy and regulation. Better information openness is also a safeguard against corruption.
DiXi Group Junior Analyst
Political consensus is a shaky phenomenon, but beginning from December of last year the matter of sanctions against the Russian gas pipeline project became an exemplary implementation of bipartisan and bicameral consensus in the United States. So, what does the sanction “package” consist of now and what does it mean for Nord Stream 2?
DiXi Group Manager for Sustainable Development, DiXi Group consultant
The government draft law states that the BATM conclusions approval procedure is set by the Cabinet of Ministers. The alternative draft law proposes to define the BATM conclusions approval procedure in a separate law of Ukraine...
- Open Government Week: Shining a Light on Contract Transparency
- Ukraine needs predictable, stable laws for successful energy transition – think tank
- Gas Transit, Liquefied Gas and Connectivity with Europe: Interview with DiXi Group
- Unbundling process: benefits and risks
- Heat stroke: 5 secrets of survival at the time of high rates – Vikna-Novyny