ENERGY TRANSPARENCY INDEX 2020: how much has the openness of the sector changed over the year?read on
- DiХi Group presents pilot Ranking of Electricity Suppliers
- DiXi Group expert analyzes the openness of the civic sector in environmental protection
- A seminar on international experience in overseeing the performance of PSAs
- DiXi Group experts propose a way of restoring financial balance of the renewable energy support scheme
- DiXi Group evaluates Ukraine’s policy for Energy Policy Tracker
- Lack of guidelines is one of the problems of effective EIA implementation
- Ranking of Electricity Suppliers’ pilot issue presentation
- Olena Pavlenko became a new PWYP GC Chair
- KSEP: third training course in the EU’s energy regulation ends
- A textbook on investigations in the energy sector presented to students
- DiXi Group joins the parliamentary committee’s discussion of the European Green Deal
- Why two gas bills: a video explanation from DiXi Group
- DiXi Group launches Gasotheque, a service for consumers
- Playing the long game: how civil society can lead change – a unique brochure for NGOs from DiXi Group President
- DiXi Group Alert: situation around the NEURC jeopardizes independence and sustainable operation of the Regulator
- Weekly analytical report November 16 – 22, 2020
- Weekly analytical report November 9 – 15, 2020
- Weekly analytical report November 2 – 8, 2020
- Production of electricity from renewable sources: changes in the support scheme and financial challenges (POSITION PAPER)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) in the extractive sector. Practice and problems in implementation (brief summary)
- Playing the long game: how civil society can lead change
- Updated Annex XXVII to the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the EU
- Annual Report 2019
- Enhancing Transparency of the Energy Sector through the EITI Implementation: Success Stories of Ukraine and Germany
DiXi Group Junior Analyst
Political consensus is a shaky phenomenon, but beginning from December of last year the matter of sanctions against the Russian gas pipeline project became an exemplary implementation of bipartisan and bicameral consensus in the United States. So, what does the sanction “package” consist of now and what does it mean for Nord Stream 2?
DiXi Group Junior Analyst
Overall, the Energy Ministry’s proposal is essentially a step in the right direction, because it actually has the purpose of spending the greenhouse gas emission charge specifically on reducing emissions of those very greenhouse gases, thus performing a stimulating role in the transition to the “green” economy.
DiXi Group Manager for Sustainable Development, DiXi Group consultant
The government draft law states that the BATM conclusions approval procedure is set by the Cabinet of Ministers. The alternative draft law proposes to define the BATM conclusions approval procedure in a separate law of Ukraine...
DiXi Group Research Director, DiXi Group External Analyst
There is a clear tendency to reduce the volume of production, increase the cost of extracted coal, which in turn leads to unprofitable state-owned mines, which accumulate debts for years...
Junior analyst DiXi Group
The government’s intentions to postpone EU environmental requirements are unlikely to receive the foreign partners’ support
The Ministry of Energy has recently resumed work on the implementation of the National Emissions Reduction Plan for Large Combustion Plants (the NERP), but soon proposed to postpone its implementation.
DiXi Group President
The tragic poisoning of Russian opposition activist Alexei Navalny changed the stance of the German political elite. The insistence on purely German interests has weakened, and today, Germany is more open to forming a common European stance as far as interaction and communication with Russia are concerned.