Are you self-motivated and creative? Do you strive to obtain new knowledge from experts in the energy industry? Then DiXi Group Think Tank invites you to undergo training!
Our trainee shall:
- seek to work in the energy industry;
- adore his/her profession;
- constantly develop and improve his/her theoretical knowledge and practical skills;
- be open for new knowledge;
- like analytics;
- be brimful of interesting ideas and ready to implement them together with our team;
- be fluent in English;
- be easy-going and even-tempered.
The most important facts about us:
- We are a think tank founded in 2008;
- We are involved in research and consultations in the energy sphere – on the crossroads of politics, public relations, safety and investments;
- We contribute to the implementation of European reforms;
- We actively participate in developing legal acts;
- We actively cooperate with the public and the government;
- We have united experts of the leading think tanks and civil society organisations in the energy and environment industries into the Energy Reform coalition (http://enref.org/);
- We have various analytical and research products (here is a reference to our webpage “Publications”);
- We implement a number of projects (here is a reference to our webpage “Projects”).
And what is more:
We are a friendly and merry team of real enthusiasts working hard day by day to make energy policy better and more transparent. We will be happy to meet like-minded people!
We look forward to your applications at firstname.lastname@example.org (an application should consist of a CV and a motivation letter).