Weekly analytical report July 19 – 25, 2021
- How did other countries react to the announced deal between the United States and Germany on Nord Stream 2?
- A public confrontation is unfolding between the Regulator and one of the market players
- While the fossil generation is being prepared for the autumn-winter period, there are already problems with fuel accumulation and shortage of working capital
- What is the government policy for reducing emissions by 2030?
The weekly analytical review as a “screenshot” of the main events of the week in the energy sector both in Ukraine and abroad contains the maximum amount of selected information. If you wish to receive once a week a document that describes the key events and trends of the week in the energy policy of Ukraine and the region, send a request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org*.
* – In order of the improvement of methodology and updating the design, the publication of the weekly review may be postponed.