Weekly analytical report July, 12 – 18, 2021
- How the OPAL case decision can affect the usштп of the Nord Stream-2 gas pipeline?
- The reformist draft law #3790, which in particular provides for the disclosure of extractive contracts, has been adopted in the first reading. What does this mean for the extractive industries?
- Will the writing off of old debts lead to a systematic solution to the debt crisis on the gas market and its prevention in the future?
- What is happening with the reform in the field of industrial pollution?
The weekly analytical review as a “screenshot” of the main events of the week in the energy sector both in Ukraine and abroad contains the maximum amount of selected information. If you wish to receive once a week a document that describes the key events and trends of the week in the energy policy of Ukraine and the region, send a request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org*.
* – In order of the improvement of methodology and updating the design, the publication of the weekly review may be postponed.