In this issue:
- New legal and logistical obstacles for realization of Nord Stream 2 project
- Liberalization of the retail gas market for households has been formally completed
- What should the government do for the extractive sector, which looks less attractive for investments under crisis
- What the government and the regulator continue to do for liberalization of the electricity market
- The government is mulling cooperation with investors in hydrogen energy
Full version is available for sale.
You can purchase subscription for the DiXi Group weekly analytical report. Every week during the year you will receive analytical piece which reflects key events and trends in energy policy of Ukraine and the region. Maximum of the selected information just on few pages.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start receiving the reports.