Weekly analytical report, August 23-29, 2021
- The ruling of a German court allowed to buy more time to fight Nord Stream 2
- The updated PSO model in the electricity market does not provide a complete answer as to how the market is going to be financially balanced
- Accumulation of even the minimal coal stocks needs additional borrowings and imports
- Cities and teplokomunenergo companies (TKEs) will enter the 2021-22 heating season with raised tariffs
The weekly analytical review as a “screenshot” of the main events of the week in the energy sector both in Ukraine and abroad contains the maximum amount of selected information. If you wish to receive once a week a document that describes the key events and trends of the week in the energy policy of Ukraine and the region, send a request to the e-mail address: email@example.com*.
* – In order of the improvement of methodology and updating the design, the publication of the weekly review may be postponed.