In this issue:
- The law on restructuring of the feed-in tariffs created more imbalances on the energy market.
- Public authorities are changing regulation of the wholesale electricity market to provide support to nuclear generation.
- The government has finally decided not to extend the PSO regime for the supply of gas to households: what does it mean for the market
- Fuel reserves for the upcoming heating season raise the issue of further development of the coal sector.
- What ways Russia try to find to complete the Nord Stream 2 project
Full version is available for sale.
You can purchase subscription for the DiXi Group weekly analytical report. Every week during the year you will receive analytical piece which reflects key events and trends in energy policy of Ukraine and the region. Maximum of the selected information just on few pages.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start receiving the reports.