DiXi Group looks for consultants to register office abroad
Date of release of CfP: January 11, 2023
Closing Date for Submission of Proposal: January 25, 2023, (by 23:59 PM local Kyiv time)
Considering multiple, overlapping challenges faced by NGOs in Ukraine following the full-scale Russian invasion and related need to plan international activities, DIXI GROUP NGO is opening a competitive tender for consulting services that can assist in registering and setting up offices abroad.
The key aim of the organization to be registered is to implement international projects (including paying for services of international experts, organizing events abroad, and implementing of projects in the countries of the Eastern Partnership, North Africa, Central Asia and other regions).
A service provider is expected to consider registration in at least such jurisdictions: USA (Washington D.C.), Poland, Belgium (Brussels).
The expected result of services: prepared report with recommendations on the choice of jurisdiction, administrative and legal form, and other details necessary for registration.
- Description of requirements to register organization in at least jurisdictions mentioned above. This description has to be based on key aspects of creation and functioning of organizations, including but not exhausting:
- organizational and legal form (representation/chapter, separate organization etc);
- taxation system;
- administrative issues (articles of incorporation, procedure for registration etc);
- requirements to management bodies (design, number, residency etc);
- accounting (difficulty of running, minimal resources needed, required software etc);
- reporting (tax and other), including number, character of reports, resources needed etc;
- legal address (whether required for registration, whether distant/virtual office is possible, what has to be in the office etc);
- ease of creation chapters of such organization.
This list is not exhaustive.
- Recommendations for extending the list of main aspects of registration to compare jurisdictions
- Development together with the client of the comparative assessment to make a decision about registration
- Performing a comparative assessment and identification of recommended for registration (at least):
- organizational and legal form.
- Provision of the Client with the report containing recommendations.
- participation in working meetings with the Client;
- holding the documentation track, preparation of reports resulting from the services provided;
- performing other connected tasks that can appear in the course of service provision.
One winner will be chosen resulting from the competition.
The assessment of offers will be held based on the following criteria:
- Experience of opening/supporting/consulting on opening of organizations in mentioned jurisdictions
- Facts supporting practicality of consultations/recommendations provided on this topic (recommendations from clients, publications etc)
- Full final price of services.
The Offeror shall submit its best price offer/proposal in accordance with the Objectives and shall contain the following:
- The completed Application for participation in competitive selection, which can be launched at: http://bit.ly/38pLubY.
- Resume consisting of the Offeror’s profile, Relevant Past Experience.
- Budget with narrative. Offerors must provide a full, final and detailed budget.
- Certificates. Offerors need to include the certificate of the company’s (entity’s) registration, the certificate of the tax registration.
USAID Energy Sector Transparency project intends to issue a Firm Fixed-Price contract for this work.
- Costs incurred by respondents for the preparation of a proposal and the negotiation of contract are not reimbursable.
- The project is not bound to accept any of the proposals submitted.
- The project reserves the right to accept any offers of proposal without further discussion.
- The project will only evaluate proposals from qualified firms to implement and complete the work under this project.
- The Offers must be able to complete fully and finally the objectives stated.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Proposals with accompanying documentation will not be returned to unsuccessful candidates. Besides, unselected proposals, including the proposed concept ideas will not be used by the USAID Energy Sector Transparency project in any form under any circumstance without prior written permission by corresponding candidates. Proposals received after the exact time specified for receipts of offer shall be considered late and may not be evaluated.
The proposals shall be submitted via e-mail and shall be to the attention of Viktor Chornysh and Viktoriya Vasylyuk at email@example.com.
Senior supply manager
DіXі GROUP, NGO
18a Instytutska Str., office 3, Kyiv 01021, Ukraine
Phone/Fax: 0038 044 253 66 94
Mobile phone: (+380 050) 257 00 65