Online conference «Transparency and accountability of extractive sector during pandemic and energy transition»
The online conference “Transparency and Accountability of extractive sector during pandemic and energy transition” will be held on March 30 at 2 pm (Kyiv time) on the Zoom platform.
During the conference participants will discuss the 2019 EITI Report results, the government’s plans to increase transparency in extractive industries, civil society monitoring of the sector, the transition to online data disclosure, the impact of extractive industries on the environment and measures taken by companies to minimize it.
- Mark Robinson, executive Director, International EITI Secretariat
- Olesia Nekhoroshko, National coordinator of EITI in Ukraine
- Thomas Meyer, Director of Good Financial Governance III Project, GIZ
- James Hope, USAID Mission Director
- Oleksiy Orlovsky, Democratic Practice Program Director, International Renaissance Foundation, EITI International Board Member
- Yuriy Vitrenko, acting Minister of Energy of Ukraine (tbc)
- Andrii Kitura, Senior manager, Ernst and Young LLC
- Viktoria Gnatovskaya, Acting Director of Energy and Resource Efficiency Policy Formation Directorate, Ministry of Energy of Ukraine
- Roman Opimakh, Head, State Geological Service of Ukraine
- Olena Palvenko, deputy Head of MSG, President of NGO DiXi Group
- Louis Marechal, OECD
- Iulia Borzhemska, Regulatory Policy Manager, DTEK Oil&Gas
- Oleksii Riabchyn, Advisor to the Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine of European Integration
- Olha Polunina, Sustainable Development Manager, NGO DiXi Group
- Svitlana Міzina, Advisor of Good Financial Governance Project, GIZ
- Vitalii Fylenko, NGO New Energy
Language: Ukrainian, English, simultaneous translation will be provided
If you want to join the conference, please register by the following link by March 29.
Confirmation of your participation and link for the event will be sent to you by March 29, until 7 pm.
Contact person – Anastasiia Melnykova, DiXi Group event manager (email@example.com, 067 614 09 83)
The event is held by EITI National Secretariat, USAID Energy Sector Transparency implemented by NGO DiXi Group, International Renaissance Foundation and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH.