DiXi Group Needs SMM Manager
DiXi Group Think Tank continues competition for a Social Media Marketing (SMM) manager to promote the Ukrainian Energy website within the Transparent Energy Project of the US Agency for International Development (USAID).
Transparent Energy Project – the Initiative for Counteracting Corruption and Improving Fiscal Transparency in the Energy Sector of Ukraine (“Transparent Energy”) – aims to fight corruption and improve financial transparency in Ukraine’s energy sector.
Key tasks of the Manager within the project:
– Developing and further implementing SMM strategy and content plan (Facebook and Twitter)
– Filling up and keeping web pages of Ukrainian Energy in such social media as Facebook and Twitter in the Ukrainian and English languages
– Promoting content of Ukrainian Energy website in social media
– Attracting visitors to Ukrainian Energy website using SMM tools.
Requirements for the candidate:
– Higher education in the humanities, experience in managing social media – at least 2 years;
– Fluency in Ukrainian and English;
– Awareness of problems in the energy sector will be an advantage;
– Creative power, zeal, high motivation, willingness to work dynamically.
Expected service provision term: 2017.
Please send your CV in Ukrainian and in English to Anastasiia Romaniuk, and fill out the Biodata form (to be sent upon request) by 06:00 p.m. on January 11, 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org .
of DIXI GROUP NGO
The city of Kyiv, 18А Instytutska St., Office 3
Tel./fax: +38 (044) 253 66 94