Scope of services and expected results:
Phase 1. Study of data required for reporting in accordance with the EITI standard.
1) compiling a systemized list of data sets itemized by:
– data controllers (responsible public authority reporting in accordance with the EITI standard, and sources of information);
– qualitative characteristics (list of information for every data controller and source, information itemization degree, analysis of information processing status, etc.);
– data gathering methods, storage formats and administration instruments used by data controllers;
– legislative framework regulating data gathering;
– level of access (free use, for official use, confidential information, etc.).
2) preparing a detailed description of the degree of use, required for reporting in accordance with the EITI standard;
3) preparing recommendations regarding the necessary changes in data gathering, storage and administration processes and data quality;
4) preparing the list of legislative and regulatory acts that need to be amended, and the list of required amendments for the purpose of ensuring continuous data gathering;
5) preparing recommendations necessary to ensure interoperability of data processing systems.
Phase 2. Analysis of a possible method of implementing automated centralized data gathering via a single online platform
Developing an action plan for implementation of an online platform, itemized by objectives and existing implementation alternatives (where necessary), and containing an estimate of required (including financial) resources. In particular, this action plan must:
– offer a model of connections between data contained on the platform, and between the platform and other databases;
– stipulate a data gathering method for the cases when information controllers are not public authorities;
– define the platform’s required modules (e.g. analytics, visualization, news, personal accounts of data controllers, etc.);
– state other technical criteria (hosting, secure data transmission, data protection, etc.).
1) studying data sets used for reporting in accordance with the EITI standard;
2) identifying relevant data sets in open access (analyzing information posted on official web portals of data controlling bodies);
3) holding consultations with data controlling bodies to identify unpublished data and its qualitative characteristics;
4) studying and proposing options for automatic transfer of EITI data from open sources to the online platform;
Tender offer evaluation criteria:
● Service price;
● Availability of confirmed experience in preparation of analytical documents;
● Experience in working with Ukrainian public authorities on process automation projects;
Full document package must contain scanned copies of:
● The completed application form, available at:
● Price offer compliant with the aforementioned requirements.
Legal entities are additionally requested to enclose scanned copies of:
● Taxpayer registration reference;
● Certificate or an abstract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities;
Individual applicants are additionally requested to enclose scanned copies of:
● Certificate or an abstract from the Unified State Register;
Please, email us your tender offers in the Ukrainian language, stating expected service prices (all prices must be quoted in hryvnias without VAT), by 23:59 of 20 June 2018 to: firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Viktor Chornysh.
DiXi Group Civic Organization is the implementer of Transparent Energy Sector, an International Technical Assistance (ITA) project implemented with the support from the U.S. Government via the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in accordance with the Humanitarian, Technical and Economic Cooperation Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and the United States Government of 7 May 1992, and registered with the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine on 22.09.2016 under No 3485.
Under ITA projects, goods, works and services supplied to a project implementer and paid for by ITA shall be shipped (performed, delivered) by the suppliers without charging VAT (see: paragraph 197.11 of the Tax Code of Ukraine, letter No 765/6/99-99-19-03-02-15 of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine of 16.01.2016, letter No 19408/10/26-15-12-05-11 of the Main Directorate of the State Fiscal Service for Kyiv of 30.08.2016).
By submitting a tender offer, a bidder – VAT payer agrees to the inclusion to the Agreement of a standard provision on VAT relief: “the price of the said goods, works and services shall be relieved from value added tax” in accordance with the Resolution 153 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 15 February 2002 (153-2002-p) “On the creation of a uniform system of signing up, using and monitoring international technical assistance” and the explanations contained in the letter No 4526/0/71-12/12-1017 of the State Tax Service of Ukraine of 27 September 2012 “Regarding information references”.
DiXi Group Civic Organization
01021 Kyiv, vul. Instutytska 18-A, office 3
Tel/fax: (+38 044) 253 66 94