Briefing “European Reforms in Energy Sector: what to start 2017 with?” (announcement)
Presentation of the assessment of the current state and prospects of implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement in the field of energy and environment will take place in Kyiv on December 23 at 01:00 p.m.
List of participants:
– Svitlana Holikova, an independent expert, Director of TransEnergoConsulting
– Roman Nitsovych, DiXiGroup Project and Program Manager
– Hennadii Riabtsev, manager of special projects at the Scientific and Technical Center “Psiheya”
– Natalia Andrusevych, Сhairperson of the Board of Directors of the Resource & Analysis Center “Society and Environment” (tbc)
– Yulia Cheberiak, an expert of the Civic Network OPORA
– Andrii Bilous, DiXi Group analyst
During the event, the members of six working groups that have conducted expert evaluation will publish the latest information regarding European reforms in the energy sector and environmental issues, and will present analytical products significant for Ukraine. In particular, they will focus on the steps taken with respect to the following:
- formation of the gas market and the separation of the GTS operator function
- draft laws on electric power market and independent regulator
- public programs for energy efficiency
- revision of environmental laws
- creation of the strategic reserves of oil and oil products
- establishment of business climate in the fields of energy and environment
Contact person: Viktoria Torop, firstname.lastname@example.org, 095 455 50 39.
Venue: Ukraine Crisis Media Centre (Ukrainian House, 2 Khreshchatyk St.).