On 23 September 2016 from 13:00 to 17:30, the VR Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex, Nuclear Policy and Safety with the support of the Government of the United Kingdom will conduct a round table "Major Challenges for the New Electricity Market".
During the round table, the participants will discuss the following main issues:
- principles of the new electricity market model in accordance with the new draft law on electricity market (No. 4493);
- tariff setting for natural monopolies in the conditions of the new electricity market;
- development of renewable energy industry;
- price setting for different categories of consumers;
- prospects and risks of transition to the new market model.
The following persons will be invited to participate in the work of the round table: representatives of respective state institutions and the executive branch – the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry; MPs of the respective VR committees – the Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex, Nuclear Policy and Safety and the Committee on European Integration; representatives of the key energy companies; experts in the energy sphere from respective non-governmental organizations as well as international experts and other top officials who are professionally interested in the topic of the event.
If you have questions related to participation in the event, please contact Anastasia Yermakova at +380676140983 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The venue of the event: 5 Hrushevskoho Street, Conference Hall (entrance from 18/2 Hrushevskoho Street, Entrance 9)
To download the agenda for the event, follow the link.