On February, 3, 10:00 a.m., the booklet “Why is the Energy Community important for me?”, prepared by the experts of DiXi Group Analytical Centre, will be presented at Ukraine Crisis Media Centre (2 Khreschatyk St.).
A 30-page booklet explains the pros of implementation of the European reforms in the energy sector for each Ukrainian. Due to the use of illustrations and infographics, the material is easy to understand.
The following people will take part in the presentation:
– Olena Pavlenko, President, Dixi Group Analytical Centre
– Anastasiia Yermakova, Manager for European Integration Programs, DiXi Group
– Dmytro Vovk, Head of the NEURC
– Mykhailo Bno-Airian, Head of the European Integration Department, Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine
– Nataliya Boyko, Project Manager, Energy Reform, National Reforms Council
and a representative of the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine
The publication was prepared within the framework of the Improving Implementation of Ukraine’s Commitments within the Energy Community Through Enhancing Impact of Civil Society project, jointly implemented by DiXi Group and Resource and Analysis Centre “Society and Environment”, and financed by the European Union.