DiXi Group NGO announces a tender for developing an online map (scheme).
The energy sector online map (scheme) is a software product that will allow operating the database and visually represent the information entered into the map. The map should be available as a separate web platform (sub-domain) integrated in the Ukrainian Energy website (website development is being completed by another supplier).
Tasks for the map developers:
● The map should graphically show how energy markets operate by providing per each element of the added value chain clear and understandable public information (selected and analyzed by customer's experts) (this is Layer 1 of the map), available journalistic investigations (Layer 2 of the map), and where high corruption risks are concentrated (Layer 3 of the map).
● The map should also reflect the flows of energy resources and finance throughout the chain from primary production to final consumption in the following categories: "Gas", "Power", "Heat", "Oil products" (full structure will be provided by the customer's experts).
● The map should demonstrate the data of all previous investigations in the energy sector, which will be collected and structured by the customer's experts, as well as inaccessible information ("black boxes").
● An interrelationship between different thematic maps (map layers) and information database should be established.
● The map should be user-friendly for a wide range of customers, easy-to-navigate, if required, and keep focus of the visitors so as to make the information clearly structured and to avoid the impression of information oversupply/overload.
To obtain a complete work description (Terms of Reference), please contact Anastasiia Romaniuk at email@example.com.
The tender will continue until December 20, 2016.
Full package of documents should include:
• Filled in application form to participate in full competitive selection (to be sent upon request);
• Price bid indicating the service provision term and experience.
Legal entities should add the following scanned copies:
• Certificate of registration of a taxpayer;
• Certificate or an extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities.
Individual entrepreneurs should add scanned copies of the Certificate or an extract from the Unified State Register.
This tender is announced within the Transparent Energy Project supported by the US Agency for International Development (USAID).
Since DIXI GROUP NGO implements programs and projects of international technical assistance in Ukraine according to the Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Ukraine Regarding Humanitarian and Technical Economic Cooperation, dated May 7, 1992 (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) and procuring goods, works and services for the implementation of the international technical assistance project under the specified Agreement and the Procedure for Soliciting, Using and Monitoring International Technical Assistance approved by Resolution No. 153 (153-2002-p) of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, dated February 15, 2002, “On Creating a Uniform System for Soliciting, Using and Monitoring International Technical Assistance”, the cost of such goods, works and services is VAT-exempt.
Thus, DIXI GROUP NGO, within the USAID project which is registered as international technical assistance, must pay for goods, works and services excluding VAT.
Please send full package of documents and a price bid to Anastasiia Romaniuk by 06:00 p.m. on December 20, 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the subject "Transparent Energy Tender."
of DIXI GROUP NGO
The city of Kyiv, 18А Instytutska St., Office 3
Tel./fax: +38 (044) 253 66 94