Transparent Energy Project - the Initiative for Counteracting Corruption and Improving Fiscal Transparency in the Energy Sector of Ukraine ("Transparent Energy") - aims to fight corruption and improve financial transparency in Ukraine's energy sector.
Key tasks of an expert within the project:
- Provision of expertise, responsibility for the project area related to prices, tariffs and utilities;
- Development and implementation of a detailed plan for accessing key information and data in the field of utilities;
- Communication with other experts and journalists within the project;
- Participation in the project events and activities;
- Development of the database of the key stakeholders of the project in the field of utilities;
- Writing of articles and analytical materials within the project implementation in the field of tariffs and utilities.
Requirements for the candidates:
- University degree in finance, management or economy;
- Experience in the specified areas, including within the activities of independent non-governmental organizations, expert communities, experience as an expert, consultant in the projects in the field of energy, utilities and tariffs of over 2 years, expertise and contacts in the above field, understanding of the management fundamentals;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and English;
- Commitment to a dynamic and hard work.
Expected service provision term: December 2016 – December 2018.
Provides part-time employment (from 25% of time).
Please send your CV in Ukrainian and in English to Anastasiia Romaniuk, and fill out the Biodata form (to be sent upon request) by 06:00 p.m. on December 6, 2016 at firstname.lastname@example.org .
of DIXI GROUP NGO
6, 18А Instytutska St., Office 3
The city of Kyiv, 02021
Tel./fax: (38044) 253 66 94