On 7 September at 15.00 in Kyiv, a briefing presentation of an expert assessment of implementation of the EU Association Agreement in the sphere of energy and environment for June-August 2016 will be held.
Participants of the presentation:
ü Svitlana Holikova, Independent Expert, Director of TransEnerhoConsulting
ü Leonid Unihovskyi, General Director of Naftohazbudinformatyka LLC
ü Roman Nitsovych, DiXi Group Projects and Programs Manager
ü Hennadii Riabtsev, Director of Special Projects of the Scientific-Technical Center "Psycheа"
ü Nataliya Andrusevych, CEO, Resource and Analysis Center "Society and Environment"
ü Tetiana Boiko, Coordinator of Utility and Energy Programs of the Civil Network "Opora"
ü Valentyna Beliakova, Director of the European Ukrainian Energy Agency
Within the framework of the event, participants of six working groups that carried out the expert assessment will talk about the most recent information on European reforms in the energy sector and environmental protection and will present analytical products that are significant for Ukraine. More specifically, they will discuss the measures that were taken with regard to:
- gas market formation and separation of the function of the gas transmission network operator
- draft laws on electricity market and independent regulators
- concept of the Energy Efficiency Fund
- implementation of horizontal environmental legislation and updating of the Strategy of State Environmental Policy
- creation of strategic reserve of oil and petroleum products
- establishment of business climate in the energy and environmental spheres
Representatives of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry, Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources of Ukraine, National Commission for State Regulation of Energy and Utilities, members of the Ukrainian Parliament, representatives of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine are also invited to participate in the meeting.
Contact person: Viktoria Torop, email@example.com, 095 455 50 39.
Venue: Ukraine Crisis Media Center (Ukrainian House, 2 Khreschatyk Street).