DiXi Group think tank announces a tendering procedure for providing services of a legal consultant in improving the draft Law “On the Electricity Market”.
This Law aims to establish legislatively the organizational structure and principles of functioning of the electricity market, the fundamental principles and preconditions of its reforming.
The consultant is expected to provide legal services in drafting amendments to the draft Law “On the Electricity Market”, in particular:
- analysis and expert assessment of proposed amendments as member of the working group dealing with improving the draft Law;
- preparing legal reasoning for the introduction of amendments to the draft Law;
- preparing a table of comparison of amendments to the draft Law in cooperation with an expert in the electricity sector;
- drafting the improved text of the draft Law on the basis of the deliverables to be presented by the working group and the expert in the electricity sector;
- day-to-day legal support to the working group dealing with improving the draft Law.
- higher legal education;
- experience in drafting primary and secondary legislation in Ukraine;
- experience relating to energy studies.
Vocational education and recommendation letters will be an advantage.
The work of the legal consultant will be financed within the framework of the EU-funded project “Improving Implementation of Ukraine’s Commitments within the Energy Community through Enhancing Impact of Civil Society”.
Please e-mail your CV indicating your preferable hourly rate by 18:00 27 April 2016 to:email@example.com . Please feel free to contact Anastasiia Romaniuk by phone (044) 253 66 94 for any additional information.