DiXi Group Research Director
18 MAY 2020
The decision of German regulatory authority, BNetzA, concerning the legal framework in which Nord Stream 2 can operate represents an interim victory of Ukraine.
trainee at DiXi Group Analytics Section
15 APRIL 2020
Pricing in Ukraine’s retail market for petroleum products draws close attention from both consumers and public authorities. Telling facts in this sense are meetings of the President with representatives of filling station chains or the AMCU’s in-depth analysis of actions of petroleum products market participants, which the agency started in January of this year.
13 КВІТНЯ 2020
If implemented, the preliminary agreement of OPEC+ countries will allow to somewhat stabilize oil prices in the nearest few months, but it remains to be seen whether it will restore the balance of demand and supply in the market.
Manager for Sustainable Development
10 APRIL 2020
Back in 2016, the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine passed the Environmental Impact Assessment Law. From the very beginning, the implementation of this legislative act has bumped into obstacles: the law was vetoed after an appeal by the Association of Pig Breeders of Ukraine, whose representatives believed that it would bring their industry to a standstill.
Manager on consultancy and analytical services
09 APRIL 2020
Today’s crisis in the electricity market is not just a concurrence of circumstances caused by a seasonal factor and by quarantine restrictions. These factors vividly illustrated, and stretched almost to its limits, the vulnerability of the system in which Ukraine’s electricity market functions in its present form.
- DiXi Group holds a seminar on PSAs for the Interagency Commission
- Online discussion from DiXi Group: how energy legislation is being harmonized with European standards
- DiXi Group President attends Kyiv Security Forum
- DiXi Group experts provide support to the Interagency Commission for PSA
- Kyiv School of Energy Policy holds a pilot educational course
- Weekly analytical report 9 – 14 June, 2020
- Weekly analytical report 25 – 31 May, 2020
- Weekly analytical report 20 – 26 May, 2020
- Weekly analytical report 6 – 12 May, 2020
- Annual Report 2019
- Enhancing Transparency of the Energy Sector through the EITI Implementation: Success Stories of Ukraine and Germany